Battletome: Skaven (Pre order Available 25/06/2022.)
Within these pages you'll find everything you need to know to command verminous Skaven hordes in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Pore over the treacherous history of the Horned Rat's many attempts to conquer the Mortal Realms, learn about the internecine squabbling of the various Great Clans, and delve into the gnawhole-riddled depths of their teeming Under-Empire.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
- Endless warrens of background information on the skaven, including their history, quarrelsome society, and the magnificence of the Great Horned Rat.
- Heaps of artwork that captures the malign majesty of the expansive Under-Empire
- 45 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the insidious ratmen and their terrifying war machines, from the lowliest Clanrat to the most cunning Deathmaster
- Rules for all 6 Great Clans, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, prayers, and battle traits like Strength in Numbers and Scurry Away
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to enact the circuitous plans of the Great Horned Rat, plus 11 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content, including 5 grand strategies and 4 battle tactics to confound your opponents
- A showcase of scurrying swarms of Skaven miniatures from the many Great Clans, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself
You may return sealed product within 30 days of its purchase from Chimera Gaming Inc., unworn or unused, in its original packaging, and with original receipt from time of purchase.
If the item was shipped and you wish to return it, the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, except in the case that the nature of the return was an error made by Chimera Gaming (ex. the wrong item was sent)
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Due to the ever constant changes in pricing, we do not accept returns on singles.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
Payment, or contact about intent to pay, is required for all preorders at the time of order.
All sales on preordered singles are to be considered final.
Once a return is approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Other refunds will be handled on a case by case basis. Refunds to credit cards may take up to 5 business days to process depending on your financial institution.